Report a problem


In the NT, some cyclepaths are maintained by local Councils and others by the Northern Territory Government (usually the Department of Transport, sometimes Parks and Wildlife).

Luckily you don’t need to know who maintains the path to report a problem, whether it is overgrown vegetation, glass, potholes or anything else. You can report all faults electronically through the  Department of Transport Cycle Paths Page   and follow instructions. If the fault is on one of the Councils’  paths, there is a link to report it directly to them as well.



For carparked on the bikepath, call your local council. If it is a recurring problem, take a picture and send it to us:

and we will follow up.