If you have a club, BUG (Bicycle Users Group), or just ride with friends – and you want your details on this page, please contact us at email@example.com
- Darwin Cycling Club: group rides, Thursday at Hidden Valley Motor Racing Circuit. Details at Darwin Cycling Club web site
- Check Activelife@TheTop for cycling activities or the She Rides program.
- Darwin Off-Road Cyclists (DORC) run mountain bike events, training and social rides. Details of their upcoming events are on their web site.
The following are unofficial but regular rides:
- Departs 6.15pm, BlueCycles, Berrimah Rd, 35km, average speed 25-30km/hr finishes at the Wharf at 7.30pm ish
Tuesday and Thursday
- Departs 5.30AM Beaurepairs, finishes 6.45am BayView lights, about 40 km, average speed 40km/hr
- ‘6am bunch’ Departs 6am Nightcliff Pool, 70km, average speed 35km/hr, finishes at the Roma Bar in the city at 8.15am
- ‘6.30am bunch’ Departs Nightcliff pool, 60km, average speed ~<35km/hr, finishes at the Cool Spot café in Fannie Bay